Crowd funding is revolutionising the way ordinary people can invest, and opening the doors to the world of investment.
Unlike many of the more traditional approaches to investing:
1. It’s accessible… All you need is a laptop or smartphone and a small amount available to invest.
2. It lets you be part of inspiring projects and exciting products that you’re passionate about
3. It’s hassle free and flexible. You can choose when and how, and what investments you get involved with, from your living room… it can be as quick and easy as internet shopping!
In this episode, you’ll discover from Davin and Atuksha Poonwassie, founders of the fast-growing, very exciting crowd-funding platform, Simple Crowdfunding:
1. What crowd funding is all about, and the different types of crowd-funding available
2. How it works, and how you can get involved in projects your passionate about, without hassle!
3. What to look out for if you’re researching your first or next crowd-funded investment